2. Lay the quilt out on a table, don't pull it or stretch it, just let it lie flat.
3. Lay the binding along the edge of the quilt.
4. Clip the binding to the quilt using wonder clips or similar about every 6-10". When clipping the binding, pull the binding taut so you are leaving the quilt top relaxed and flat but gently pulling the binding. This is the key.
5. Take the quilt back to the machine, attach the binding to that side until you reach the corner, sew the corner to start the next side as usual, again sew about 2" then once again stop, lay the quilt flat on the table and clip the binding to the edge as before.
6. Continue until the whole quilt is bound.