Friday, 21 March 2014

STOP PRESS - free Oakshott shipping

Oakshott shot cottons are offering free shipping until the end of the month with the following spends and codes:

UK - BISLEY - Minimum order value of £60 
Europe - LYON Minimum order value of €100
USA/Canada - BOSTON - Minimum order value of $200
Rest of the world - TONGA - Minimum order value of £170.

And next week, this Oakshott schoolhouse pattern will be available as a kit from Oakshott using F8 or 10" colourshott bundles so watch out for that if you've been waiting for it.

5 comments:

  1. Your quilt is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Not to mention what's in the SPECIALS section. AGHHH!!! I *so* wish I wasn't amidst a fabric-buying ban ...though to be fair, having down payment money for a house is also exciting, albeit not as beautiful as Michael's fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally in love with your quilt pattern. Please tell me I can buy it somewhere. Its a quilt pattern buying emergency! :) Thank you for creating such a lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! I actually read the post. Sorry, I was blinded by your beautiful quilt. :) I shall be patient. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Has details on the pattern been posted yet on the Oakshott site? I've been checking all this week. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Comment away peeps :-)