Union Jack Pillow Workshop

I'm going to be teaching this Union Jack Pillow at Quiltessential in Cormford Derbyshire on 13 March 2014. To sign up for the class, you can email Ann from the shop on annmayner@quiltessential.co.uk.


Made from seven fat quarters and some wadding, this is a fun way to learn foundation paper piecing and make a beautiful pillow for your sofa or bed at the same time.  You'll take home spare templates to make more pillows and a pattern to make a union jack quilt in case you really catch the bug.  


Quiltessential is situated within the grounds of a beautiful historical watermill site in the heart of the Peak District and classes there are fun and relaxed with tea, coffee and biscuits brought to your table by Ann (and me too on the day I expect).  My pillow was made from Vintage Happy - the new Lori Holt line for Riley Blake which has a fun retro kitschy feel as well as some good life advice on the dress pattern print (see below).  


Hope to see you there!

Comments

  1. I bet your class will be the best time, I wish I lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Leanne. I'd love to take one of your classes! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! Love the pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tea, biscuits, quilting and your wicked sense of humor........GOOD TIMES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore all things London Jack! You made a beautiful pillow and wish I could attend your class.....thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm one of the lucky ones who've managed to secure a place at your cushion tutorial class and I'm really looking forward to it Usually things are quite a distance from me so not viable but as soon as I knew it was at Cromford I jumped in lol. I'm only in Chesterfield so not far away. I look forward to meeting you.

    Peg x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment away peeps :-)