Abakhan Projects on a Budget

Would you like to make an Abakhan project?  Here's the idea. You head on over to Abakhan Fabrics and pick out £20 worth of anything that takes your eye. We send it to you free, you make, photograph and write a tutorial to go on my blog.

So here's what you need to do:
1. You can now be anywhere in the world to participate in this challenge!
2. Leave a comment on this post telling me what you would like to make using £20 worth of anything from Abakhan.
3. In a few days from today, I will choose a winner who will have one month to choose their booty from Abakhan, make something and write a tutorial.
4. Don't be disheartened if I do not pick your idea this month, there are always other months.
5. The item can be anything at all - clothing, quilted or non quilted items - anything crafty at all really.
6. Be as original, as traditional, as creative or as simple as you like.
7. And this month's theme is the party season - anything at all to do with parties!



Comments

  1. I would love to do a Christmas dessert table in red and green colours, with some buntings and christmas decorations, and then some cupcakes, cookies and a white, red and green cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to make small soft toys for Christmas tree decorations using purple, yellow, turquoise and green patterns. I plan to embelish the small soft toys using my stash of vintage trims, ribbons and lace.
    Thanks a lot and greetings from Portugal!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment away peeps :-)