Glimma FQ giveaway from Marmalade Fabrics

Would you like to win this 24 FQ bundle of Lotta Jansdotter's Glimma from Tammy at Marmalade Fabrics?  14 of the 24 print bundle shown below although all 24 prints in the line will be in the giveaway bundle!


A few chances to win this one:

1.   Leave a comment, any comment.  
2.   Click to follow Tammy's blog and let me know that you have (or that you already do). 
3.   Click to follow this blog and let me know that you have (or that you already do).
4.   Spread the word about the giveaway - facebook, twitter, blog, IG, whatever social media platform you prefer.  

The winner will be picked a week from today - Good Luck! 

Comments

  1. Ooh! Glimma is one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just retweeted your giveaway tweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours in the lower half of the bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tweeted (or rather retweeted) about the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just started following Tammy through bl :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've retweeted this gorgeous giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful stack of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow your blog already. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gotta Glimma, pretty please ;)
    Thank you for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful fabric, marvelous give away.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a happy follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow. This would be a great present for my 30th birthday!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have been looking for these colors for a quilt I have in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty fabrics! I would love to win!

    ReplyDelete
  17. yes please, I love these fabrics! Thanks for the give away!

    ReplyDelete
  18. of course I follow your blog already!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love those fabrics, so fresh and modern.

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous fabrics! what lovely colors.
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow your blog on the Blogs I Read feature on my own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thankyou for this lovely opportunity to win this beautiful fabric - i already follow your blog and have added Tammy's -

    ReplyDelete
  23. Not only am I a follower of your blog, I also stalk you on Instagram. Boom. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. How can you not love this fabric bundle?! Thanks for the chance.

    em_komiskey at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Leaving a comment, any comment ;) love this fabric! So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  26. That looks so perfect sitting in that stack! Like a little work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Now following Tammy - cant believe I hadnt found her lovely blog before!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for the giveaway! Beautiful collection of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Now following you on Bloglovin too :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome - such a beautiful stack

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ooooh, this wonderful fabric! Thank you for this lovely opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I follow your blog

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very generous giveaway! Love the fabrics!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. great giveaway! i would love to win.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Lotta designs such lovely fabrics! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would, I would like to win! :) Thanks for a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh wouldn't that be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  38. It was just suggested that the orange Glimma would go with my project - so if I win it, I don't have to buy it! YAY

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love Glimma. Thank you for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Also, I am already a follower of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I pretty much love any Lotta fabric so I would love to get my hands on some Glimma. My favorite quilt in my house is made from her Echo line.

    ReplyDelete
  42. what a lovely bundle, ty for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  43. ooooh! LOVE! Yes please :D

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thanks to both of you for this fab chance!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I am following A Content Life now!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh I love Glimma! Perfect for summer sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  47. OOOOh I love this range! thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  48. I follow your blog happily!

    ReplyDelete
  49. What a lovely summer quilt this would make!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I am already a follower of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I am a follower and enjoy your blog so much.

    ReplyDelete
  52. This bundle is drool-worthy ...

    ReplyDelete
  53. Wow!! That is a serious stack of gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete
  54. love the grays in this set. Great blog that I follow.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Beautiful fabrics! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Beautiful bundle for a giveaway. I could give it a lovely home.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Oh, the comment is separate from the blog following. bloglovin is great for following blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  58. I tweeted the giveaway and Instgrammed it

    ReplyDelete
  59. I follow your blog.
    tobiaskj@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  60. I have already a pattern for those beautiful fabrics (hihi) I'm happy that I foolow this blog

    ReplyDelete
  61. I love so many Glimma prints! What a great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  62. And I already follow your blog (at least while google reader works - really need to get that sorted out!).

    ReplyDelete
  63. I love these Glimma prints ! Happy to already follow your blog....

    ReplyDelete
  64. Lovely, I so want to win!

    ReplyDelete
  65. I tweeted. https://twitter.com/MoeWest/status/347363974754488320

    ReplyDelete
  66. Glimma is so beautiful -- thanks a lot for the chance to win some!

    ReplyDelete
  67. And of course, I follow you on Bloglovin':)

    ReplyDelete
  68. Oh Glimma! I need you in my stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Glimma is gorgeous and of course I already follow on Bloglovin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  70. I met the Marmalade folks at Quiltcon. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  71. I'm now following Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Come here you Glimma! :-)
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo com
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I'm following Tammy's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  74. I follow your blog ;-)
    Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  75. I am a follower of your blog!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo com
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Beautiful fabrics! Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Love love Glimma - thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  78. Gorgeous bundle - I see a graduated quilt - or maybe just mix it all up!

    ReplyDelete
  79. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  80. I follow your blog by email.

    ReplyDelete
  81. I follow Tammy on FB (Deborah Gunthorpe)

    ReplyDelete
  82. Ooh, I've been drooling over Glimma! Thanks to you and Tammy for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  83. I want this collection so bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  84. I follow you of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  85. I absolutely love Glimma - thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  86. I am now following Tammy's blog. Thanks for the intro!

    ReplyDelete
  87. I am a happy follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  88. Oh, I've been eying these forever. Thanks for the chance to win em.

    ReplyDelete
  89. Tweeted the giveaway.
    https://twitter.com/AlphaBecky/status/347368311937437696

    ReplyDelete
  90. Wow, this is a generous giveaway! I appreciate the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  91. Great giveaway! Thanks for the chance at this beautiful fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  92. I already follow Tammy's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  93. Long time follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  94. I lurve that tree print. I think I will have to invest in enought to become a quilt back.

    ReplyDelete
  95. Tweeted! https://twitter.com/Chanzy01/status/347370916617019392

    ReplyDelete
  96. Awesome giveaway..such beautiful fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  97. I follow Tammy at a content life

    ReplyDelete
  98. My life is in great need of some Glimma Glamour. Thanks for a chance to win some.

    ReplyDelete
  99. I follow your blog via BlogLovin', be sure you are following me there as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  100. I posted your giveaway on my facebook

    ReplyDelete
  101. I am IN LOVE with this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  102. I love this bundle! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  103. I've subscribed to Tammy's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  104. I shared on Pinterest-http://pinterest.com/pin/109564203407251995/

    ReplyDelete
  105. Good afternoon.....What a lovely stash of fabric...thank you

    ReplyDelete
  106. I absolutely ADORE Glimma!

    ReplyDelete
  107. I absolutely adore this fabric line! Would love to own the entire thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  108. Glimma makes me SHIMMA in happiness!!!! I love this fabric line.

    ReplyDelete
  109. What a gorgeous, modern fabric line! I follow your blog regularly and it is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  110. Love the Glimma line, thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  111. I would LOVE to win this! THanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  112. I follow your blog through bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  113. Love to add the fabric to my small, but growing collection.

    ReplyDelete
  114. I follow you here and on IG!

    ReplyDelete
  115. Plus I neeeeeeeed some of this to go with my stash of Echo and Bella for a quilt for my bed!

    ReplyDelete
  116. I follow you already and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  117. What a great giveaway thanks

    ReplyDelete
  118. I follow you and I love Glimma!

    ReplyDelete
  119. Oh, thanks for the chance! Love Glimma!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment away peeps :-)