Hello! It's Sadie here from Stitching up a Storm. I'm just here for a quick word and then you can get on with looking at all the cool stuff you came here for.  Did you know it's only four months until the Fat Quarterly retreat?  The FQ peeps are pulling out all the stops again this year to make 2013 the best one yet - and the fun is already starting over on the flickr group with swaps open and taking sign-ups now.


I bought myself a ticket and was super excited to be going  :-)  But then stuff happened, plans got changed and I now can't go.  Now I'm left with a ticket I can't use ... but, the lovely FQ peeps say it is fully transferable to some other lucky person!   So if you haven't bought a ticket yet, and you'd like to go and join in the fun, would you like to buy mine?  You can have it for the bargain price of £180.
If you're interested please email me at sleepback@yahoo.co.uk or you can leave a comment on my blog or on flickr.

Thank you!  Sadie xx

Comments