In this economic climate, we are all thinking about what we can and cannot afford to make, what fabrics we can and cannot buy, what notions etc. Well how about coming up with some ideas for projects on a budget? THIS FEATURE IS NOW OPEN WORLDWIDE. Here's the idea. You head on over to Abakhan Fabrics and pick out £20 worth of anything that takes your eye. We send it to you free, you make, photograph and write a tutorial to go on my blog.
1. You can now be anywhere in the world to participate in this challenge!
2. Leave a comment on this post telling me what you would like to make using £20 worth of anything from Abakhan.
3. In a few days from today, I will choose a winner who will have one month to choose their booty from Abakhan, make something and write a tutorial.
4. Don't be disheartened if I do not pick your idea this month, there are always other months.
6. The item can be anything at all - clothing, quilted or non quilted items - anything crafty at all really.
7. Be as original, as traditional, as creative or as simple as you like.
8. And this month's theme is Kids - anything at all to do with kids, whether it's clothing for kids, crafting with kids or whatever else you can come up with.