I love looking back over the Flickr week that was and picking my favourite photos on Flickr.
1. Fabulous Gift. I am just in love with this pillow which Quilt Jane sent me this week as a random and unexpected gift.
2. Full shot of my #quiltmarket remade cover quilt, in the @modalissa booth @stashbooks :). I have been a fan of Natalia from Piece and Quilt right from my very first days of quilting. The first quilt I made was a Moda Bake Shop project of hers and now she has a quilting book out. This beautiful quilt is one of the quilts featured in the book.
3. DSCF9348. This quilt made by Nadine of This Creative Bliss caught my eye with its striking use of solids and simplicity as well as being a stunning photo which always helps.
4. Lone Starburst block. Curly Boy is an American man living in the UK and married to one of my best quilting friends, the uber talented Brioni Flossy Blossy. He recently took up quilting and has done so with no fear whatsoever and bringing a new and interesting eye to old favourites as he has done by reversing the colour placement on this lone starburst block.
5. Oakshot Lipari Pillow. My current favourite Oakshotts are the newly re-released Liparis which are 16 colours shot with black, giving a set of deep rich jewel colours. Laura Needles, Pins and Baking Tins has used them to perfection in this pillow, mixing them with low value fabrics to let the deep colours shine out.
6. Aqua n orange done! Now lets move on to the next color combo #4x5. This block made by Amy Newbold came from a tutorial here on Joanna Shape Moth's blog.
7. Field Study Triangles. Quilt Perfection made by Jolene of Blue Elephant Stitches. Wish I'd made this quilt.
8. Picnic Blanket Quilt Top. This quilt was designed by the very talented Amy Friend of During Quiet Time for Basic Grey for their new PB&J line debuting at Quilt Market. I love the mix of traditional and modern in this.
What about you, what have been your Flickr favourites this week?