Add a little sparkle to your holiday projects

I am now planning a few Christmas projects.  And I like a little bit of extra sparkle, depth and shine in those.

These are the Oakshott Cosmos Silks and I'm thinking they're the perfect fabric to add a bit of sparkle to holiday makes.  The FQ bundle features XL FQs at about 19 1/2" x 25 1/2" each. The FQ pack comes in eleven colours ranging from a deep berry to a soft silky cream.


These silks have a kind of gentle, muted shine and I'm thinking they'd pair well with low value neutrals like vintage postcard or text prints.


I haven't cooked up a plan for these yet so, if you have any ideas, let me know what you'd make with them!

Comments

  1. They are very pretty. You could pair them with the Liparis too. Are they thick or thin, if thin you could make a beautiful scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, the colours look so lush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your naughty temptress ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd just stare at them and pet them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever you make will be beautiful - slippery?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving everything oakshott, these are divine. Perhaps they would look nice as a NY beauty. xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment away peeps :-)