Saturday, 20 October 2012

Add a little sparkle to your holiday projects

I am now planning a few Christmas projects.  And I like a little bit of extra sparkle, depth and shine in those.

These are the Oakshott Cosmos Silks and I'm thinking they're the perfect fabric to add a bit of sparkle to holiday makes.  The FQ bundle features XL FQs at about 19 1/2" x 25 1/2" each. The FQ pack comes in eleven colours ranging from a deep berry to a soft silky cream.


These silks have a kind of gentle, muted shine and I'm thinking they'd pair well with low value neutrals like vintage postcard or text prints.


I haven't cooked up a plan for these yet so, if you have any ideas, let me know what you'd make with them!

8 comments:

  1. They are very pretty. You could pair them with the Liparis too. Are they thick or thin, if thin you could make a beautiful scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, the colours look so lush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your naughty temptress ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd just stare at them and pet them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever you make will be beautiful - slippery?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving everything oakshott, these are divine. Perhaps they would look nice as a NY beauty. xo

    ReplyDelete

Comment away peeps :-)