Chicopee at The Village Haberdashery

Annie at The Village Haberdashery has just emailed me to let me know that the full collection of Chicopee by Denyse Schmidt for FreeSpirit. Annie has a build-a-bundle service for easy ordering and charm packs if you just want a taster of all the prints.  The Relish colourway has 14 prints and can be found here here.


The Push Pop colourway has 12 prints and can be found here.

   

Annie has also got three prints from the Chicopee Corduroy collection in stock.   And though I'm not the best dressmaker in the world, I am sorely tempted to make myself a little skirt in that bias plaid on the left.  

      

Comments

  1. Cordoroy makes a lovely quilt back as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. drooooool!!!!!
    my poor keyboard ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine is in the post already! Have ordered the cord plaid for a skirt for me, and a FQ bundle for a quilt. Really love this collection x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should make a skirt - it'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was my first thought when i saw the plaid corduroy! I will never get round to it though so you make it and then i can be jealous of yours lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The yellow plaid looks a bit like Cornish tarten.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I NEED MONEY......ALL THIS GREAT FABRIC......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment away peeps :-)