Well it's a big Andy's Room (from Toy Story) welcome to my newest sponsor, Karen from The Running Chicken. Karen is both a long arm quilter and a brand new fabric shop - her shop is just one week old with new fabrics including Kona solids, patterns, rulers, kits, bundles, pre-cuts, books (including Quiltmania books) and notions being added all the time. She has been long arm quilting for six years and decided to branch out into quilting fabrics too as people would come to pick up their quilts and start shopping in Karen's stash!
1. Leave a plain, simple, vanilla comment.
2. Click to follow The Running Chicken Quilting blog and come back here and tell me that you did.
3. Register on The Running Chicken Quilting's webshop (top right of the home page) and come back and tell me that you did.
4. Click to follow this blog and tell me that you did (or that you're already a follower).
5. Spread the word (twitter, Facebook, blog, google+ etc) and tell me that you did.
If you just can't wait, the bundle is currently 'on special' on the webshop for £50. And if you fancy a little retail therapy in the next few days, there is 10% off all Bella fabrics (not bundles) using code NEW1. And of course, when you finish your quilt, you can send it along to The Running Chicken to have it quilted. Good Luck and I will draw ten days from today.