I have recently been asked whether I belong to a traditional quilt guild since traditional quilt guilds are wondering why the "modern" quilters are staying away and I thought I would ask you a few questions to see whether we can come up with any answers. And so, if you have the time, I would love to know:
1. Would you class yourself more as a traditional quilter or a modern quilter (or somewhere in between or a mixture of both)?
2. Do you belong to a traditional quilt guild?
3. If yes, what has been your experience in the guild?
4. If not, why not?
5. What impression do you have of traditional quilt guilds?
6. Do you belong to a modern quilt guild?
7. If yes, what as been your experience in the guild?
8. If not, why not?
9. What impression do you have of modern quilt guilds?
10. Is there anything else you would like to add?
Don't worry about following the numbering on the questions, just let me know what your experience and impressions have been. Thank you, Lynne