<div align="center"><a href="http://lilysquilts.blogspot.co.uk/" title="Lilys Quilts"><img src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IYlmazEcU1Q/T7N4TR0yVKI/AAAAAAAADDE/JdVy6O4xjYA/s253/Untitled%2BDrawing%2B21.png" alt="Lilys Quilts" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Here's the idea. You head on over to Abakhan Fabrics and pick out £20 worth of anything that takes your eye. We send it to you free, you make, photograph and write a tutorial to go on my blog. And of course there's a button. I do love a button.
So here's what you need to do:
1. You can now be anywhere in the world to participate in this challenge!
2. Leave a comment on this post telling me what you would like to make using £20 worth of anything from Abakhan. eg. I would like to make a velodrome tea cosy or I would like to make a quilted gold medal.
3. In a couple of days from today, we will choose a winner who will have one month to choose their booty from Abakhan, make something and write a tutorial. So for this first item, we will be hoping to schedule a post by end August (sooner if you're ready sooner!).
4. Will and I are planning on this being a monthly feature so don't be disheartened if we do not pick your idea this month, there are always other months.
6. The item can be anything at all - clothing, quilted or non quilted items - anything crafty at all really.
7. Be as original, as traditional, as creative or as simple as you like.
8. And this month's theme - well how about kitchenalia - anything to use in the kitchen.