<div align="center"><a href="http://lilysquilts.blogspot.co.uk/" title="Lilys Quilts"><img src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IYlmazEcU1Q/T7N4TR0yVKI/AAAAAAAADDE/JdVy6O4xjYA/s253/Untitled%2BDrawing%2B21.png" alt="Lilys Quilts" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Here's the idea. You head on over to Abakhan Fabrics and pick out £20 worth of anything that takes your eye. We send it to you free, you make, photograph and write a tutorial to go on my blog. And of course there's a button. I do love a button.
So here's what you need to do:
1. You need to be in the UK (although we may be expanding this feature beyond the UK in time).
2. Leave a comment on this post telling me what you would like to make using £20 worth of anything from Abakhan. eg. I would like to make a velodrome tea cosy or I would like to make a quilted gold medal.
3. In three days from today, we will choose a winner who will have one month to choose their booty from Abakhan, make something and write a tutorial. So for this first item, we will be hoping to schedule a post by end July (sooner if you're ready sooner!).
4. Will and I are planning on this being a monthly feature so don't be disheartened if we do not pick your idea this month, there are always other months.
6. The item can be anything at all - clothing, quilted or non quilted items - anything crafty at all really.
7. Be as original, as traditional, as creative or as simple as you like.
8. And can you guess this month's theme? It's the Olympics of course! Just one word of caution though, the main olympic symbols, such as the five interlocking rings, are copyrighted so you cannot have a tutorial making something with those symbols clearly drawn out on them. But any projects using perhaps the Olympic ring colours or celebrating summer in London or celebrating any of the sporting events or even the spirit of the events would be wonderful.