Big Little George tutorial), I will nevertheless give you a few pointers to help you with this block:
1. Add 1/4" seam allowance all around each of the templates when trimming. For extra wiggle room when finishing the block, add 1/2" seam allowance around those sides of the templates that will be the outside perimeter of the finished block.
2. Piece four of each template then piece them into pairs. Pin at each triangle corner as matching those points is important.
3. Always start your seam in the centre of the block, working your way out to the outside of the block since matching the centre of the block is the important part.
4. Press all seams open to allow for a tidier centre.
5. For the final seam attaching one half of the block to the other, slide a pin vertically through the two centre points of those half blocks, lift over to the machine, slide the pin out and the needle in and sew half the block seam, from the centre out, remembering also to pin the matching triangle points. Flip and sew the remaining half, again matching triangle points. This will help your centre points to match.