1. I have now uploaded all the pictures of the Aurifil threads to this photoset. Step one is to go there and pick 12 faves. You pick a fave by clicking on the little star above the photo and it will turn pink.
2. Go to big huge labs mosaic maker and choose the size of your mosaic - since you need 12 spools, you can choose 4 columns and 3 rows or any other combination giving you 12 photos.
4. Click on the first photo and you will be given an option to choose photos from "Flickr". Click on that and then click on "Favourites".
5. You can then click on the 12 spools you have chosen adding each one to the mosaic.
6. Once that is done, click "create" and you will be shown your mosaic. Click on share and select "Flickr" and your mosaic will be dropped into your Flickr photostream.
7. You can then add it to the Flickr group by going to that group, clicking on "add photos" and clicking on your mosaic.
Let me know if any of you still have difficulties making a mosaic! And, if it's any consolation, I have no idea how this final one is made. And if you want to know how made each of the mosaics in this post, just click through on the photo to find it in Flickr.