UK sewing blogger awards

Fi from the Sewing Directory and Alice Backstitch got together earlier this year to organise the UK sewing blogger awards, voted by the readers of the blogs.



The winners were announced last week and so I have included links to all of the winning blogs to give you all some more sources of great sewing information and inspiration.


Next to each one, there is also one of the voter's comment about why they nominated that blog.
  • House of Pinhero  I have watched this blog from the beginning and love the inspiration, creativity, and enthusiasm.
  • Sew Scrumptious  She does such wonderful work for Dress a girl Around the World. She's incredibly talented and generous.
  • Very Berry  There is always so much inspiration on this site and I am always excited to see what she has posted next.
  • FairyFace Designs Her blog inspiring and she shares wonderful tutorials.
  • Lily’s Quilts  She's been such an inspiration to me and so many others and gave me the confidence to have a go at sewing. I don't know who wrote that lovely comment but thank you!
  • My Busy Craft Life  She has the best ideas and the most amazing costumes!
  • Sew Happy Geek They have so many great ideas and their link parties have introduced me to lots of new blogs.
  • Flossie Teacakes  Florence makes really beautiful things, sells lovely patterns that she designs and is full of sewing-related wisdom.
  • Kitschy Coo  I chose them because the things are beautiful with lots of laughs along the way.
  • I’m a Ginger Monkey  She's so funny, I love her sense of colour and her tutorials are really great.  

Comments

  1. Congrats! You definitely deserve the honors. Now I've got to check out the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, that is a lovely list to be a part of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo - some of my favourite blogs amongst the winners...I knew I had good taste. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to have found you months ago and to learn so much from your blog. This is a very impressive list and you are a bright star among the names. There are so many great blogs in this list. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a good list, glad to see you in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hip Hip Hooray!! They are all in lovely company!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lilly, lovely to "met" you and congratulations ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel honoured (and slightly overwhelmed!!) to be in such great company!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to all and sundry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! You all deserve to be winners.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations - it's a great list to be on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Lynne, thats a pretty awesome list to be on!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lily's QBE (Quilter of the British Empire)

    yay! congrats hon - you're in great company there ... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! Very well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment away peeps :-)