Three fave quilts
1. Hexagon Park because it was my first Moda Bake Shop quilt and I was beside myself with excitement to be accepted.
2. Big Dresden Quilt because it was my first quiltalong and I was amazed at how much fun it is to sew along with lots of other people.
3. The Circle Game Amitie BOM because it was my first BOM and loved it and surprised myself by finishing it.
Three fave blocks
1. Scrappy Rainbow Tree because it led to me being asked to contribute to a new UK modern quilting magazine, more on that coming soon.
2. Rainbow double circle of flying geese, because it led to me contributing to Stash's Modern Blocks Book and seeing my name in print which was very exciting indeed.
3. Lynnebobsquarepants because so many people have gone on to make this block and that makes me very happy.
Three best sewing things of 2011
1. My sewing circle consisting of Mandy Simply Solids, Justine Sew Justine Sew, Katy Im a Ginger Monkey and Brioni Flossy Blossy - being able to talk fabrics, quilting and sewing endlessly with a group of hilarious and fun gals has been too much fun.
2. The people of blogland, flickrland and twitter, the readers of this blog and the writers of all the others blogs who make up this wonderful community where we all meet, share and support each other.
3. My sponsors. They all have buttons down the side of my blog and they have helped me to feed this very expensive habit that I have become addicted to. Thank you each and every one of you for support.
1. Join fewer bees, join fewer swaps, take on fewer commitments and commissions. Say no more often. Yeah right.
2. Get together more often with my sewing gals because they make it all so much more fun.
3. Make my husband a quilt because, to my shame, I have made one for every one in sight but not one for him yet. This is an important one.
Tomorrow it will be Fresh Sewing Day and Small Blog Meet - come along and link up to your end of December / end of year / start of new year posts and any blogs with 50 readers or fewer, come along and link up to the post tomorrow. And may I wish you all a happy new year.