Hexagon QAL

Hexagon QAL by Lynne @ Lilys Quilts
Anyone interested in a portable summer project?

Comments

  1. I think you may have just saved me lots of time and trouble Lynne, thanks! I was trying to do something similar on my blog (after I sort of suggested it a few weeks back), but I can't get my act together to do a blog button and organise things right...and ou are so good at this sort of thing!! But I do have an English paper piece tutorial all ready (nearly) to go so I will post this and just tell everyone to link up here with you! Plus I have discovered (thanks to deeroo) glue sticks instead of tacking - much quicker! I am paper piecing tiny 1.25 inch diamonds for DQS11! Will post tute very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have already started mine a few weeks ago, and am loving do hexies on the go, would love a place to link up and share ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Sounds interesting! What about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes oh yes oh yes ... I miss my hexies ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet jesus really hexagons! I LOVE HEXAGONS! I am so on board with this..somehow. Still have to finish the other one of yours but I will be doing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guess what I have in my bag right now?!? Hexagons are perfect for taking to swim lessons. Only a million more to go before I finish my queen (!!!) sized quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. More details, please
    I'm not very good at hexagons, but then it could be a challenge!
    Portable = Perfect for the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES Please. I just got all my supplies together to start a hexie project and I am learning along with Hillbilly Handiworks Blog. Would love to see what you come up with too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I started my portable hex project several years ago, but I haven't made much progress yet. Maybe this Hex along will inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a hexie project that I worked on steadily for about a month at the beginning of the summer, and then abandoned. I'd be happy to get back to it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely would love to! I have 3 going right now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah! I've been waiting for this one. Thanks Lynne & Jo. Love EPP! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really want to try this so sign me up. I need something to do on the bus commute to work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd like to join - I've been admiring hexie quilts for a while and I have machine issues at the moment so a hand piecing project would be great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment away peeps :-)