Would you be an ambassador?

Would you help me?  Would you be a Siblings Together Quilt Ambassador?   I'm looking for people who would be prepared to talk about Siblings Together on their social media - whether it be blog, twitter, facebook, Instagram, Google etc.  I thought we could add momentum to the campaign for quilts to be given to these children in care who've been separated from their siblings.  To find out more about the original campaign for quilts, the work the charity does and the link to the Flickr group, go to this post here.
So what does being an ambassador involve?  Just spreading the word, as regularly and often as you would like, on your social media.  Using the image above and or using this button, just to see whether we can get even more quilts for the kids this year.  And, if you do become an ambassador, please let me know so I can thank you.  
Siblings Together

Comments

  1. Will add the button to my blog and do a post on it. (This will also post it on my FB page.) Glad to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buttons on. If you would like me to blog it, then just let me know when as better that not all posts appear at the same time, or is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall put the button on my blog and will be talking about a quilt - yet to be made - to bring to London this year. Although I am far away, I think I can still ambassador a little too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will! Might give me a kick up the bum to get another quilt made for them asap too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes. Will post the button on my blog. Our quilt group have agreed to make at least one at our retreat in 2 weeks time so word is spreading !

    ReplyDelete
  6. You bet!! My cousins were adopted as a family ( three kids) and I remember that my aunt and uncle had to fight to have all 3 as the courts thought only the youngest was 'adoptable'!! Can't imagine being separated from my siblings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course I will :) The button is already on my blog. Just let me know what you'd like me to post about it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course Lynne.. goes without saying xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have added the image to my blog at bossymamma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Button's on, just mulling over some ideas in my head.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment away peeps :-)