Fat Quarterly Scraps Issue Out Now

The new issue of the Fat Quarterly online quilting magazine is now out.  This issue is all about scraps, scrappy quilts and scrappy projects.  Here are a few to whet your appetite.  Firstly my Cowboy Star Quilt.  I've made this quilt nice and simple but let me tell you, there was some NASTY quilt math involved in its design.


And then there are a whole load more wonderful patterns for you to get your teeth into including this cute bag by Sara from Sew Sweetness:


This beautiful pincushion by Ali from Very Berry Handmade:


You could learn scrappy QAYG (quilt as you go) with this stunning quilt from Tacha. 


Or you could make this wonderful scrappy quilt by Stacey from Stacey In Stitches.


And there are a whole load more I haven't shown you so go take a look!

Comments

  1. Ha!Ha! Nasty quilt math! I dislike nasty quilt math, too, but the quilt is gorgeous! I also like the scrappy quilt as you go. Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea what a scrappy quilt is, but i love that cowboy star one which will look perfect hanging by that roaring fire in your New England residence, along with a shaker rocking chair and some dead horns on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilts are awesome! Anything that helps to make a dent in my scraps is very welcomed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I HATE math! But I LOVE your quilt!! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That star is awesome, well done conquering the maths!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you via a link party and am now visiting the magazine and so much more. Thanks for all that great information

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your Cowboy Star Quilt is amazing! & I Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your giant star with all those lovely triangle bits. The whole issue is great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment away peeps :-)