This month we will pick two people to make Abakhan Projects on a Budget, one for August and one for September. Here's the idea. You head on over to Abakhan Fabrics and pick out £20 worth of anything that takes your eye. We send it to you free, you make, photograph and write a tutorial to go on my blog.
1. You can now be anywhere in the world to participate in this challenge!
2. Leave a comment on this post telling me what you would like to make using £20 worth of anything from Abakhan.
3. In a few days from today, I will choose two winners who will have one month to choose their booty from Abakhan, make something and write a tutorial.
4. Don't be disheartened if I do not pick your idea this month, there are always other months.
6. The item can be anything at all - clothing, quilted or non quilted items - anything crafty at all really.
7. Be as original, as traditional, as creative or as simple as you like.
8. And this month's theme is HALLOWEEN anything at all to do with Halloween and all the paraphernalia that goes with it!
You can find some Halloween inspiration here and more will be coming onto the website over the next ten days so I am leaving this post open for at least ten days so you have a chance to choose from those items too.