Would you like to make something with Oakshott fabrics? Well now, you have a chance.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lilysquilts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/made-with-oakshott.html" title="Lily's Quilts"><img src="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mWhu7rhcZdE/UIOLlaCVoeI/AAAAAAAAFo8/X_WRwAVx0IQ/s170/image.jpg" alt="Lily's Quilts" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Each month, Michael Oakshott and I choose an Oakshott bundle and challenge you to come up with some kind of wonderful idea of what you would make with it. This month we're offering two packs, one for July and one for August. The fabrics on offer are F8 packs of the the new lines shot with grey and blue (which I think of as Dusk and Midnight).
- Leave a comment letting me know what you would make with these fabrics and which bundle you would choose, Dusk or Midnight.
- You can leave two comments, one for each bundle if you have ideas for each bundle.
- Be specific about your idea. We won't pick someone who says "I want to make a quilt" but might pick someone who says "I have in mind a quilt with ohio star blocks and I would mix the Oakshotts with low volume text prints".
- After a few days, we will pick our favourite project suggestions and two people will received the pack they chose.
- All we ask of you is that you write a guest post for this blog containing photos of the finished item and a tutorial showing us how you made it within one month of receipt of the Oakshotts.