How about winning a 12 FQ bundle of your choice from Sew Fresh Fabrics? To enter the contest, you need to make a mosaic containing a bundle of 12 fabrics from Sew Fresh Fabrics using the theme of or inspired by SUMMER and add your mosaic to the Sew Fresh Fabrics Flickr group by the end of May. Here's a button for your blogpost or sidebar. And to be in with a chance of winning, here's what you need to do:
<div align="center"><a href="http://lilysquilts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/sew-fresh-fabrics-summer-bundle-contest.html" title="Sew Fresh Fabrics Summer Contest"><img src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aID6Xj9TynU/UYuM541U_II/AAAAAAAAHUo/XqKsjcpybpY/s170/SFF%2Bsummer%2Bbutton.jpg" alt="Sew Fresh Fabrics Summer Contest" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Start off at Big Huge Labs Mosaic Maker and pick the option to make a mosaic with 4 columns and 3 rows (or any other shape you like to show off your 12 FQ choices).
2. Open another tab on your computer, tablet or other device and head on over to Sew Fresh Fabrics to pick your 12 fabrics.
3. Pick a fabric to go into your bundle and right click on it. Then click on "copy image address".
4. Paste the address into the url box to the right of each of the image boxes in the Big Huge Labs Mosaic Maker.
5. When you have filled all 12 url boxes, click on "Create" and your mosaic will be created. This can then be uploaded direct to Flickr.
6. Add your mosaic to the Sew Fresh Fabrics Flickr group and include a title and description if desired.
7. You can enter as many mosaics as you like - all entries to be added to the Flickr group by the end of May and two winners will be chosen and announced shortly thereafter.
To kick off your ideas, Peg has put together this bundle called "Italian Holiday".
Good Luck and have fun. We can't wait to start seeing your entries appear in the Flickr group.