Fabric Friday, I mean Wednesday

Boy do I love blenders (from Sew Fresh Fabrics).

Comments

  1. I'm fairly sure I need to buy all of those. Seriously, I NEED to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this! I ended up with the redish/orange pods on cream/white in a FQ bundle from a shop I stopped in on vacation. I’d been wondering who it was by! (And I have a feeling that Sew Fresh Fabrics is going to end up with far too much of my $ now—I’d never heard of their shop before)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look so nice together! Must be the combo of color and value all lined up in a row.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them, too, especially if the blades are sharp enough to render my frozen bananas/strawberries and yoghurt perfectly smooth and drinkable through a straw.

    Oh? You meant those fabrics? Silly me. I love those kind of blenders, too. Especially the metro living circles!!! Yummm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty. I want those wild thyme prints so stinkin' bad. I feel like I haven't had a nice fat fabric package in the mail in ages. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You crack me up! Seriously though I do love their fabric bundles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, I just ordered a couple of those. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those would fit into my stash perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, umm...I think I need that. The whole set. lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment away peeps :-)