Some dolce

In two of the bees I'm in, Tanya Whelan's beautiful dolce line is being used this month.  Amanda has sent it out for her month together with Kona mid-grey with a request for pinwheel blocks.  I was going to make two different but loved the one I made so much, I made two:
Both November blocks for Amanda
And I sent some dolce out in my bee with a request for everyone to make large hexagons to go into my dolce hexagon quilt.  So far I have one fabulous block back from Tacha and I'll show you the rest as they arrive in my letter box.
Lynne - Busy Bees 
Thank you also to every single one of you who has taken the time to leave an embarrassing story for me to read - they have kept me howling with laughter all weekend.

Comments

  1. LOVE your pinwheel blocks!!! It'll be fun to watch your big hexis arrive. That one from Tacha is so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne , your blocks are stunning - as usual. Those pinwheel blocks are wicked !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pinwheel blocks are stunning! Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's not to love about these? They're amazing. I'm in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pinwheels! I can't even get normal ones right with all the corners matching, never mind fancy ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pinwheels are awesome, got a tute for it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. love both blocks, wonderful as always :-)
    have a nice day,
    claudia

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are lovely!
    glad our embarassments have been redeemed by some positive purpose :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful blocks!! WOW the Hexagon is gorgeous!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Ann Flowers
    flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pinwheel blocks! I've been searching for inspiration for my online bee, and I think I found the block to do for my bee! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, just wanted to let you know I finished the blocks for my online bee.. I blogged about them over here if you want to see what you inspired me to create!

    http://www.wambers-whimsies.com/?p=185

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment away peeps :-)