Hello, this is Lily's Quilts, can I help you?

Comments

  1. It is a bizarre thing isn't it, a bit clunky but does the job- keeps your fingers attached to your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary how convincing he looks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It also doubles as a hand-hold that you can attach to your shower wall! The "gripper" that I use on my ruler actually came from the bed/bath store, and so it is not that pretty purple, but a boring, utilitarian white with a tiny bit of blue. How is your finger healing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, is it a quilting tool. I really know diddly squat about quilting. But what the hell do you do with it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really looks more like a phone than what it is. *S* But I'm surely glad to have it. Mostly 'cause it never rings when I'm busy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the chuckle this morning! It took me a few seconds to figure out what it was. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. no more injured fingers with that thing! :) Hope you're healing well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aha! you got the Barbie phone, or in this case, the Ken phone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment away peeps :-)