Quilting tip 1


In this blog, I am going to take the time occasionally to give all (both) my readers some useful quilting tips to make your quilting (Mandy, not Julia) easier and more enjoyable. And here is tip no. 1: match your pinheads to the colours of the fabric of your pin cushion so it looks nice.
In future bulletins we'll be tackling some toughies (for Mandy) like stippling and matching the points on your lone stars. We also be looking at simpler things (for Julia) like scissor safety whilst running and how to thread a needle when you're over 40 and your eyesight's going.

Comments

  1. Cheeeky (said in cockney accent). My eyesight may be going but my glasses give me 20/20 vision.
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very important tip, I shall take note!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment away peeps :-)