Oakshott Colourshott Bundle Blog Hop Day 4

Today is day four of the blog hop featuring Oakshott's eight new colourshott F8th bundles which will be coming soon to their website.  There is a button further down this post as well as a blog hop schedule.  
Today it is the turn of Helen from Archie The Wonder Dog whose project uses this Metro bundle.


Here is the full schedule of the blogs on the bloghop:

31 June:  Jo from My Bearpaw
1 July:     Kerry from Very Kerry Berry
3 July:     Nicky from Mrs Sew And Sow
4 July:     Helen from Archie The Wonder Dog
7  July:    Sonia from Fabric And Flowers
8 July:     Charlotte from Displacement Activity
10 July:   Trudi from Trudi-Quilting Prolifically
11 July:   Susan Claire from Gourmet Quilter

And finally a button because what's a blog hop without a button?! 

Lily's Quilts

Comments

  1. I am using an Oakshott shot cotton, I think it is called Platinum as the background for my Lucy Boston blocks. It is so effective as it shimmers slightly. Love Oakshott!
    www.thequietstitcher.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure where my comment has just gone so I'll try again..!

    Thank you so much for inviting me to take part, I've really enjoyed it! The Oakshott was, as always, a complete delight to sew! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a star that Helen is! Knew we'd have something spectacular from her!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment away peeps :-)