Art Gallery Fabrics in the UK

Sometimes it's frustrating being in the UK in that we can't find all of the fabrics over here but I'm happy to say that Art Gallery Fabrics are coming into the UK via Hantex, a UK distributor.  If you haven't felt these fabrics you should, they are super soft - somewhere between quilting cottons and Liberty lawns.  Collections hitting the UK at the moment include Squared Elements - a cracking blender ...


 ... Nordika by Jeni Baker ...


 ... Bijou by Bari J ...


 ... and Reminisce by Bonnie Christine.  


Although I don't have individual stockists for each collection, I do know that you can find Art Gallery stockists in the UK from this list on the Hantex website.

Comments

  1. The Fat Quarters in Newcastle I think stock a big range of AG fabrics used them in the past and v reasonable postage! They are a bricks and mortar shop but do have online shopping too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just made a bag with Carnaby Street by Art Gallery Fabrics. It's on my blog at pinfiddle quilts. The fabric is amazing quality. I want to buy up all the different ranges. The Bijou range looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi we at www.Patchworkdreamer.co.uk have some Bijoux, Textures, Carnaby Street and Colour me retro from the Art Gallery fabrics range if that helps anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good AG fabric, and my Indie star feels so luxurious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love AGF fabrics, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My quilt shop lady often says how hard it is to track which distributor stocks which line, when I ask her about stocking a certain fabric. I'll have to have a nag at her for these now, especially those squared elements!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ag fabric are special - love those square elements - so many uses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a small selection in my shop over at The Handcrafted Home. I love them especially Oval Elements .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quiltessential in Cromford Derbyshire stocks Art Gallery fabrics. They are a very fine, high thread count cotton, ideal for dressmaking as well as patchwork. There are many ranges available and if we stocked them all we wouldn't have room for many other fabrics. You can see what we have here: http://www.quiltessential.co.uk/fabrics/art_gallery_fabrics_for_patchwork_quilting_dressmaking.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment away peeps :-)