Would you like to make something with Oakshott fabrics? Well now, you have a chance.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lilysquilts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/made-with-oakshott.html" title="Lily's Quilts"><img src="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mWhu7rhcZdE/UIOLlaCVoeI/AAAAAAAAFo8/X_WRwAVx0IQ/s170/image.jpg" alt="Lily's Quilts" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Each month, Michael Oakshott and I choose an Oakshott bundle and challenge you to come up with some kind of wonderful idea of what you would make with it. This month, we've chosen a selection of Oakshott Longshotts.
I'm really excited about this challenge because I just know that modern quilters are going to be really creative with the subtle stripes in these fabrics.
- Leave a comment letting me know what you would make with these fabrics.
- Let me know what colours you would like. Pick 8-12 FQs for your project. 8 FQs for smaller project; 12 for a larger one. Click here to make your selection.
- Be specific about your idea and make a feature of those stripes. We won't pick someone who says "I want to make a quilt" but might pick someone who says "I have in mind a quilt with double hourglass blocks designed to show off these stripes".
- After a few days, we will pick our favourite project suggestion and that person will be sent their selection of the Longshotts.
- All we ask of you is that you write a guest post for this blog containing photos of the finished item and a tutorial showing us how you made it, ideally within one month of receipt of the Oakshotts.