As always, there is a lot of beautiful inspiration over on Flickr and here are a few of my favourites from this week.
1. 'Not so spring deer' - free pp pattern. A beautiful pillow by the incredibly talented Julianna who will, in sneak preview news, be teaching paper piecing alongside Joanna Shapemoth at the London Fat Quarterly retreat next July.
2. Yo-yo in the center. If you don't know Lori Holt then where have you been? She designs the most incredible quilts as well has now having a series of wonderful fabric lines with Riley Blake. I love the vintagey kitcheny vibe in her fabric choices for this quilt.
3. Churn dash quilt. Svetlana s.o.t.a.k. never seems to have anything in her Flickrstream that doesn't make me stop and take a look and she's done it once again. I have a churn dash quilt on my bucket list and this is a beauty.
4. T is for Tipsy - drunk temperance quilt. I love this modern take on a temperance quilt and, if you have a moment, pop over and read the blogpost that goes with it.
5. Vintage Block Quilt Along. Charise is one of the cool gang doing that whole vintagey paper piecing thing and now she has started this beautiful quilt along mixing vintage blocks and fabrics.
6. Marbles - finished! Here is Katy's version of the Marbles quilt in the Fat Quarters book published recently by the Fat Quarter Shop which I reviewed here.
7. Drop, nov. 2012. All I know about this quilt is that it is made by Beatrice 2011 using Luna Notte and that I really love it and would like to make one myself, maybe using Lori Holt fabrics. We'll see...
8. Post Sewing Summit Swap - full reveal. A stunning mini quilt made by Trio Stitch Studio using this tutorial by my friend Janice Better Off Thread.
As ever, I love to hear what's caught your eye this week.