<div align="center"><a href="http://lilysquilts.blogspot.com/2011/09/christmas-is-coming.html" title="Christmas Gifts for Quilters"><img src="http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6176/6213980856_a52f333b9e_o.jpg" alt="Christmas Gifts for Quilters" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Firstly I have an early Christmas gift for one lucky reader which is this 14 FQ bundle of metro living circles from the very generous Peg and Becca at Sew Fresh Fabrics.
And I am thrilled that he picked Nancy whose blog With Thread in Hand is always a fun and entertaining read if ever you have a moment to pop over there. Nancy, congratulations and I'll be in touch with you for a mailing address.
And if you are feeling incredibly generous, how about Mark Lipinski's Ultimate Collection of 48 spools of thread all contained in one large double sided suitcase. I wouldn't even open this case up and get the spools out, I'd just carry it around with me all day. OK maybe I'd open it up sooner or later but just look at those beauties.
1. two Designer Collections;
2. two Ultra Collections; and
3. four boxes of six spools of 50wt thread,
half for international readers and half for UK readers.
To enter this giveaway, you have three chances. The giveaway will close a week today (19 October) at which point the next CG4Q post will go up and a new giveaway announced. At the start of each comment please mark "BRIT" if you are living in Britain or "INT".
1. Comment to say you follow this blog and add "BRIT" or "INT" to your comment.
2. Comment to say you've spread the word about the giveaway (blog, facebook, twitter, google+ etc) and add "BRIT" or "INT" to your comment.
3. Add the Aurifil button to your blog's sidebar and let me know that you did and add "BRIT" or "INT" to your comment.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.aurifil.com/Aurifil/Home.html" title="Aurifil"><img src="http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6011/5987957796_f69fcca17b_o.jpg" alt="Aurifil" style="border:none;" /></a></div>