Big Blog Little Blog

To celebrate hitting a nice round number of followers today, I want to bring you a brand new, small UK quilting blog to your attention.


Very occasionally one of my nearest and dearest readers takes it upon themselves to start a blog and it seems like a nice chance to pay it forward by letting you all know there's a new quilty blog out there.  You all know that I spent many months with just my sister and my real life quilty friend Mandy following me and that seems to have scarred me so that when I see a new small blog, I just want to sort of magic a few followers its way.   Helen, aka Archie the Wonder Dog, started her blog just a few days ago and it would be wonderful if you all gave her a big Andy's Room Welcome and showered her with visits, comments and a few new followers.  I mean you have to love a blogger who's prepared to put her mistakes out there for all of us to enjoy.


Click here if you have a minute to go and visit Helen and say hi.

Comments

  1. Congrats, Lynne, on your lucky 13 :) 1,300 that is. I'll be sure to pop over and check out Helen this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on reaching 1300. Showcasing a new blog is a lovely idea, am off to say hi now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! 1300 IS a nice, round number! I'll visit your friend too! I totally understand! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynne!
    You have just passed 1740 readers in Google Reader ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting us know about Helen's new blog. I'm a new blogger, too (just started earlier this month) and your blog is one of my regular reads! Along with at least 1300 other people! Thank you for sharing your creativity and talents.

    Nola at surelystitching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the 1300 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! I'm honestly speechless (flabbergasted, in fact!) and don't know how I can ever thank you for your generosity - if there's ever anything I can help with please shout and I hope that one day I can pass on the favour to another blogger. Congratulations on 1300 followers (wow!) and thank you, everyone, for the wonderfully warm welcome! Best write another post ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1300 wow that is amazing. I've just been following for a while and I love it. You had me hooked with the hexalong! :) I recently hit 22 followers and you should have heard the squeals of delight! I am going to go and visit Helen's blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay! congratulations Lynne ... triffic stuff ...

    hopping over to the wonderdog now ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's nice of you to introduce us to her. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the heads up Lynne. Helen is a regular visitor and commentor on my blog (and now I actually know her name and don't have to call her 'Archie!), so I relish the chance to return the favour.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so kind to do this . . . so many of us designers out there that are newbies dream of having a blog like yours. You were also so kind to respond to my emails. I will certainly check out her blog . . . I look forward to the Sept 1 intros as well! Laura at Ruby Grey Studio

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1300 wow Lynne!! You are sweet and that really helps!!!

    I have 2 color palettes picked out and was wondering if you could come see which one you like best? Please!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment away peeps :-)