<div align="center"><a href="http://lilysquilts.blogspot.com/" title="Lily's Quilts"><img src="http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5180/5403675273_0311ac1e75_m.jpg" alt="Lily's Quilts" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. So, to make your very own button, you first need to make yourself a 125 pixel by 125 pixel square image. I took the image Julia had made for me, uploaded it to flickr and then resized it in picnik.
2. You then go to the grab my button code generator and fill out the required fields.
3. Now here was the bit where I kept going wrong. Where it asks you for the image url, I did not know how to get this easily from Flickr but here's how I eventually got it. I went to my image, clicked on "share this" and then clicked on "grab the HTML/BBCode", then clicked on "original" in the box where you are selecting which size of photo you are looking for and a text box pops up.
4. You only need to copy part of this text: just the strand of text which starts with http://farmstatic and ends with .jpg. Copy and paste this text into the "image url" box of the button generator.
5. Click "preview" and, if you like what you see, click "Get Code" and copy the entire code that comes up.
6. You then paste that entire code either into a blog post (with the edit HTML tab selected) or into a HTML gadget on your blog and hey presto, you have a button people can grab.
Now here's the secret part of the post only my current followers will see. If you grab my button, put it onto your sidebar and let me know before my Moda Bake Shop quilt is posted this Sunday, you will get an additional entry for the giveaway I am holding to coincide with my Moda Bake Shop debut. So, grab the button, let me know in a comment in this post before Sunday and you will be rewarded with an additional comment on the Sunday giveaway post. And in that comment, you just need to write "Bonus Comment" because I want to give my loyal followers a sneaky little bonus comment on Sunday's giveaway.