Doll Quilt Swap

Today my fave five doll quilts from round 8 area featured on the DQS blog with my absolute fave of that round being the one sent by Maripenquiltmom to Marguerite who (i) I want to wish luck to for her upcoming window installation; and (ii) I want to thank for nudging me to join the doll quilt swap.  If you don't know anything about this Flickr swap, the name makes it sound a bit lame but the quilts which come out of the swap are incredible.  Pop over to the blog to see all five of my choices and let me know what your all time faves are from that swap or which is your fave from round 8 or which is your fave from the five I picked.

Comments

  1. Just checked out your 5 favs and they are all amazing! Thanks for pointing them out to me. Also wanted to get back to you on that 'quilt retreat' idea - just picked up a leaflet from a place in Loch Lomond that gives quilting workshops but where you can hire the studio for yourself. Here is a link
    http://www.thestudiolochlomond.com/
    thought it might be worth a look if you were still thinking about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynne (i) and you are welcome (ii)!! it seems to have worked out really well and you look as if you are having fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is amazing!
    I'll pop over to the blog now!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had a look at the blog and loved your choices! My favourite is Scrapnchick's trees quilt but the bird raw edge quilt is it really cuite too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring the quiltie I made for Marguerite. I'm so glad many are enjoying it over on flckr!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dolls quilts! Thanks for the nice comments on my Little Town Quilt, I think I'm a glutton for punishment and am going to try and hand quilt it, I may live to regret this choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that bird. I need to try more appliqué.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment away peeps :-)