With the encouragement of Alison, I am reinstating a post I put up then took down within the space of an hour on Sunday as I had second thoughts about the wisdom of playing the favourites game. But then it really is just a bit of fun so here goes. You know people make fantasy dinner party lists and fantasy football teams (well my son does endlessly), well now you can choose you own fantasy bee. You can include whoever you like. The rules are pretty relaxed really. You can make up your own rules if you like. Who am I to restrict your fantasy bee? So here's mine (as at today although next week, it will no doubt change as I discover another 20 quilt blogs which are my new faves):
1. Lynne because that's me and I don't like to be left out. I also make nice coffee and always have muffins, cookies and brownies in the cupboard although not homemade.
2. Mandy who is actually a real life friend who got me into this whole quilting and blogging mess so she has to be in it in case I get stuck and have to borrow her old machine because it's better than mine. Again.
3. Gwen from Celtic Fusions Fabrics because she is very generous with her fat quarters (that is a hint about something which is happening tomorrow on my blog and her blog where you will have a chance to win some fabric. Say no more. Don't want to spoil the surprise.)
4. Nancy because she really makes me laugh and would keep us happy when our points weren't matching.
5. Nanette because, whatever she says about she's not as good as Lori Holt, I still like her applique A LOT.
6. Rae Ann because she is so nice letting people like me on Stash Manicure even though I don't have one to manicure.
7. Rita because she is the queen of fresh modern quilting and could help us match our points because that seems to be quite a strength of hers.
8. Karen because royalty always need to have a bit of family in tow and she could quilt our quilts with corn circles at the end of we wanted (remember this is fantasy bee where we can have whatever we like).
9. Ashley because I like pretty much everything she ever makes.
10. Elizabeth because ditto.
11. Any one of the FQ team because they are all amazingly talented and creative although they're probably busy with that magazine at the moment so their blocks might come late which could be annoying.
And now over to you. Who would be in your fantasy bee?