This week on Instagram

Well this has been all about one thing this week and that was despatching.  If you follow me on Instagram, you can choose to follow a second account (@lqdestash) where I destash fabrics every few months.  Everything in the pictures below sold over the weekend, there were a lot more bundles than just those shown below, I took four huge bags of parcels to the post office on Mondaybut I seem to have no less fabric - my sewing room is like the magic porridge pot.  Good thing or bad thing?

 


 


Comments

  1. Crikey, that's some destash! I bet the people behind you in the post office queue were thrilled ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO ANNOYED I missed that orange bundle, and there was a grey one that I just missed too. Got to be faster on the keys!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say... I am still not in a Give-Away-Fabric-Destash phase. I think I could Need any fabric some time haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again. Can you tell me, how you managed to get the numbers next to the comments?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am trying to get enough material to make my first quilt so it will be a long time before I can de-stash. Have to say I would like to see the quilts you made because your de-stash is beautiful.
    gandn74@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm coming at midnight to help you with my emptyswag bag !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment away peeps :-)