Caption Competition

we party HARD by imagingermonkey
we party HARD, a photo by imagingermonkey on Flickr.
I know I've blogged once already today but I have to do a quickblog with this pic Katy Ginger Monkey took of Mandy Smply Solids (under Hexagon Park) and me (under the Big Fat Dresden QAL quilt) snuggled up in my garden under our quilts at about midnight laughing our faces off.

We had a "quilting" weekend at my house where we did way more talking than quilting, drank about twenty gallons of tea, consequently went to the loo about every half hour, ate crisps for supper and ginger biscuits for breakfast and laughed at Katy taking on and off her leggings each time a cloud passed over as she was wearing them under shorts and had to execute quite a complicated maneouvre to thread them back through the shorts each time. Boy did we have the best quilting retreat weekend EVER.

So what did Katy just say to make us howl like hyenas?

Comments

  1. were you having a dutch oven contest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy showed you her newest tat and made him dance for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it was something rude about ladypart quilts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure what made you roar with laughter but I'm glad I'm now following your blog....awesome tut section...luv it...(o:

    ReplyDelete
  5. After all that tea and all that talking, it was probably something so silly that it would be lost in translation if you tried to repeat it. That has happened to me on many occasions. I've had more than my share of "You had to have been there moments." :-) Good for you for capturing that joy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "We'll just tell everyone it was tea we were drinking!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, here is my version of what happened here!
    Mandy: "I think you will have to wash this quilt tomorrow"
    Lily: "Why?"
    Mandy: "I just tooted".
    Lily: "Aaa, too much tea, huh?"
    Mandy: "Yeah, guess I shouldn't of put all that vodka in it!"
    All: Hahahahaha

    Am I close?

    ReplyDelete
  8. "How bout we all go to the ink shop tomorrow and get matching tats?"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pass the Tena Lady Lynne...........quick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't you just hate it when you are all comfy under your quilt and have to get up to go to the loo?

    ReplyDelete
  11. She said... Well, what on earth did you think 'afternoon delight' was, Lynne?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. In all honestly I dread to think - but it looks like you had a great time - I wish I could have been there too ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have no idea but suspect you are asking us as none of you can bloody well remember!!

    It does look like Mandy has someone trying to get out from under her quilt with that odd hand there x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you were having a great time - was it something to do with some piece of clothing having gotten twisted or on the wrong way round after all those leggings maneouvres?

    ReplyDelete
  15. So -have you finished YOUR Dear Jane quilt yet?

    ReplyDelete
  16. was it !!!!***@@@@beep! ? Sorry this comment had to be censored for publication....

    Looks like you had great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know I can't remember, but don't think I tooted!! What a great word! Laughing madly right now :-) !!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lynne : "so before I knew you Mandy, I thought your twitter account was Made With Love Bum"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment away peeps :-)