Friday, 9 September 2016

Fabric News

Fat Quarter Shop is pleased to announce its upcoming 2017 Patchwork Charity Quilt Along, which will benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation - read all about it by clicking here.




New in stock at Elephant In My Handbag - 25 Days of Christmas Collection by Clothworks. 


Sewing Directory are running their first ever Quilt Along this winter with tutorials written by Kerry Green and which launches in October.  There will be prizes and a discount from FabricHQ for people taking part and they will be sharing progress on social media.


1 comment:

  1. I am wondering if the profits made from selling the kits for the Charity Quilt along will be donated to the Charity as well. If you were to spend $60 on the two jelly bars (since they do have extra pieces I am figuring $30 a piece instead of the normal $20, then $10 a yard for 4 1/2 yards of extra fabric you would still only spend $110 at most to make the Charity quilt, plus donating $5 for each free block. This would already make for an expensive charity quilt. But to pay $129.00 plus postage for the kit that you can actually purchase all the fabrics on the website for approximately $110 for is a little much to me. Needless to say I think I will just purchase my own materials or use some from my stash. mburnette912@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete

Comment away peeps :-)