Friday, 13 November 2015

Fabric News

Fabric Please! have some new early-release pre-cuts in stock.   These lines are set to release in January, but they have some in stock now!   Larkspur by 3 Sisters (Charm Packs & Jelly Rolls), Black Tie Affair by Basic Grey (Charm Packs & Layer Cakes) and  Lil' Red by Stacy Iest Hsu (Layer Cakes) .  More pre-cuts and yardage for some of these lines will be arriving after the January release.

Elephant In My Handbag have new in stock this Autumntree Collection by Tilda.


  1. Oh I just love Patch, I have the Cats collection already and can't wait to get my hands on these sweet doggies too =)

  2. Hello, I have a query on one of your patterns that I am enjoying making from Quilting For You mag. Do you have an email address that I could contact you on? Thanks very much. Anne


Comment away peeps :-)