Sponsor News

Celtic Fusion Fabrics have this fabulous new collection designed by Amy Adams for Riley Blake fabrics and Geekly Chic II is also now in stock.


Southern Fabric are this month choosing one lucky customer to win the April yellow stash club - 12 beautiful fat quarters of fabric.  To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is follow the Southern Fabric blog and one lucky winner will be chosen at the end of the month.


Fat Quarter Shop have just published the fourth block in their Wishes quilt along in support of the Make A Wish Foundation and you can find all the information and a link to the free block pdf here.

Comments

  1. oh my word, I've gone into a faint about you-know-which fabric; I even managed to say fabric. Proof i'm not in my right mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fabrics. I love the yellows. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment away peeps :-)