Text and Labels Prints Alert

Mandy's online shop Simply Solids has had to close for a few days but, in the meantime, she is listing jelly rolls and other fabrics on eBay.  Last time she listed Lakehouse text / label prints, they sold out in two hours.  Today she has listed seven new Lakehouse text / label prints and they WILL sell out fast.  These are the MUST have of the modern quilter - perfect to fussy cut or to mix with solids or prints for a stunning modern quilt.  Here is her eBay shop - sharpen your elbows and remember that those in the UK get free postage too.


Comments

  1. Thanks for the heads up Lynne!

    I love how very quickly Mandy has turned things around with the e-bay thang, so that we, her loyal (but in my case screechingly infrequent)customers can still receive corking uninterrupted service.

    Can't wait to see Simply Solid's new site when it's up ...

    Three Cheers Mandy for being so responsive and Three Cheers to You for spreading the word!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. I just snapped up 1/2 a metre of the blue - perfect birthday present cushion fabric ... woot!

      Delete
  2. I went shopping the minute I saw it pop up on faceache. I was first to buy. I was sprinting to be first ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the heads up! I am *itching* to get my hands on the periwinkle line.
    Hazle
    suntred02 at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I'm in love! Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment away peeps :-)